Toribash
I have no clue. By the way, I've read your dream Bojan...and really enjoyed it. Do you sometimes think of the sub conscious motives behind the dream? I really think I understand myself on a whole other level when I analyze some of my dreams...I don't do it frequently, but yeaaah..you find out you have sexual feelings for someone that you never really thought that much about etc etc..

I just finished watching Woody Allen's Husbands and Wives..really loved it. Woody Allen is one of my favorite directors, anyone a fan too? I don't want to mega post something about him..if no one shares the interest. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Eh, you're talking to guy who has complete his movie opus in form of a 68 GB torrent file.
XD
-----
Btw, it's almost 3 h in the morning here and for some strange reason I can't sleep.

Just browsing forums and can't force myself to lay down. wtf?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Nov 3, 2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Btw, it's almost 3 h in the morning here and for some strange reason I can't sleep.

Just browsing forums and can't force myself to lay down. wtf?

Same...

/qu
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=431602

Clan war system is up. Do we have any intention on using this?

yeah, sure, atleast something more or less new to try out. i will check out how does it works and we may start to become more active ingame-wise again
Toribash 4.6 is out! Toribash breaks the record for the number of commands found in a game!

Disappointed that the clan war system isn't embedded ingame, but hey they added more options. Hopefully, they get the ranking system correctly once and for all.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Oh a new client is out, curious whats better. Anyway folks, Just in case u wonder.... have no comp atm .....and posting with this dumbphone is a pain in the ass..... so like arni said"i'll be back" asap
............................................!