Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohk, Im confused.
I'm thinking of a kirby genre sidescroller but a diffrent charecter.

Whats that?

And btw, don't expect anything from me.
I don't do pixel art.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Sam and Dean?
Like, from the program, "SuperNatural"?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wow, very nice. lol.
I bet your gonna go swimming, XD
Ohk, I now saw no.
I do not like double posts.
And I want people who are active in Forum, as well as in-game, but PLayaj practically summed up my thoughts, Forum active is needed more.

EDIT: Merged his two posts together.
ORAWR
I haven't sent hellopppp anything, and now I also have to send Dawn something, lol.
Has anyone else sent anything?
Inorite? Shaders win sooooo hard. lol.

For me, that was too slow. lol. 6/10 anyways.

BTW, I have actually NEVER seen you in-game before...
Hey guys! Sorry i havent been active lately but... WE ARE OFFICIAL! I knew that this day would come!!!! Thank you all for your contributions to our mighty clan!!!!!! I just made a cool helicopter decap. Enjoy!
Attached Files
0 Heli super cool decap.rpl (27.4 KB, 13 views)
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
I haznt been active lately so i haznt been able to send gifts. I hope i can play toribash more often but i cant find the time. Oh well my bday is 12/1/1994. I am 14 lol.
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Date of birth: 12/1/1994
Hobbies: Tennis, basketball, hockey, and skeet shooting.
Favorite teams: lolwut?
Activity: Meh ill try to get on when i can, for right now im reallllllllly busy. Soz guys. But im not officially inactive
I <3 Nano
Lol fez, yeh i just came back on today and learned that we are OFFICIAl! Yay! I knew that they couldnt hold us back for long. Im so glad we got a real forum
I <3 Nano