Toribash
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Are you always this rude? Also, i already know why i'm denied, i'm not that stupid. And why are you trying to provoke me into a fight? Grow up, i'm not gonna fight people i don't even know. It's not my place.

He's not the one being rude, you're the one who can't take a simple hint, so he had to tell you to stop. I even told you to stop posting as well (in the wanna join thread).

Telling you what's happening around you doesn't mean he's trying to provoke you, you're just getting mad about nothing. Also, you were definitely the one who flipped his shit when you got denied last time you applied, so stop trying to act all mature, you just seem like deakmaniac trying to say he's not mad when he's obviously mad.

I'll reward you with a report if you post here again.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Hi guys, i'm back (Yes, i'm Dragon)
I got kicked a few weeks (or months) ago, because I was acting like a dumbass. But now, I could say i'll be a good boy.
I'M GLAD TO BE BACK.
yay welcome back give me your tc
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.