Toribash
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
your last replay was the same as your first

Fixed it.
Last edited by waifu; Feb 26, 2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll try and get yours and ezio's done by the weekend if no one has already.

And here I thought my last semester was brutal :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I want to join...
-madman
-splitcap
-short manip
Attached Files
I dont even know.rpl (280.8 KB, 18 views)
In your face.rpl (329.2 KB, 18 views)
Skakavac.rpl (242.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by FreeFlash; Mar 3, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
Page 354
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
Tsunami: Manipulation
Windup: Madman
Pre Meditated Precision: Madman

Yeah.. ;)
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Had too many people yelling at me to apply, so hi how are you?

Chiky Chiky Pow Pow - Madman
Salty Stream - Madman
Coins in the Fountain - Manip
Attached Files
#Plata_Chiky Chiky Pow Pow.rpl (184.6 KB, 31 views)
#Plata_Salty Stream.rpl (289.6 KB, 24 views)
#Plata_Coins in the Fountain.rpl (311.2 KB, 23 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
short answer no. flow seems slightly choppy is some situations, and while the stuff here isn't bad in the slightest there's not a whole lot amazing and whatnot.

chiky chiky nerd whatever: slightly generic opener leading into a predictable launch/spin (I CAN SMELL THE IRONY EXUDING MY PORES.) leg twitched pretty badly around frames 410, your body was kinda weirdly positioned on that first kick, but the dms were executed fairly nicely. it's a pretty straightforward replay, not too much to prattle on about.

streams stalty: opener was awkward and slow, average transition to the punch setup, and this is might be just me but I really liked the movement after that split, second punch and skeet looked really nice. kinda falls downhill from there, your leg twitches getting into launch position, the twist itself is... odd, and I'm not sure if thats a good odd or a bad odd, transition to pose was ehhh.

my life's earnings: opener isn't worth mentioning really, left leg twitch at around 940 is eh, blah blah I don't really like how you handled yourself when you were upside down, probably could have made something smoother, but after that the manip was really pretty good, I'm amazed you didn't hit your head or something. I don't really like that movement around 460, leg coming up a bit prematurely, doesn't look nice, and the way you suddenly switch directions twice before that boomhit was eh.

so no work on the wrinkles on yeah do the thing go you.
wow that
sucked
Thank nearly! Will do o7
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yes I'm Dupbuck

EDIT: I changed out annoying with a better, newer version
EDIT2: I changed out freedom with a better version too, maybe it'll change something idk
Attached Files
#Dup - Cycle.rpl (146.8 KB, 38 views)
#C_Annoying.rpl (198.2 KB, 13 views)
#C_Freedom v2.rpl (126.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Complexity; Mar 10, 2014 at 03:51 AM.