yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fine, but I'm not editing the thread again.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
[offtopic]
LoLHacker, if you didn't notice already, you got kicked from the clan.
Stop posting here.
[/offtopic]
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
why am i on the member list then? and sry i am gunna leave you guys alone from now.

and i'd like my 1k back from piratez chest i was gunna challange to be elite but that aint gunna happend.....
You Just Got Lol'd!!!!!
Don't worry. You still have another 9 days with me until I go to Maine. And like said. I'll be calling sparten every single day to see how the clan is doing. SO YOU BETTER ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU.
1. You got removed from the list yesterday.
2. Did you challenge someone already?
But who will :P
Also how bout the skateboard challenge
We need to come up with 1 replay, 3 limited
of you doing a trick in one of the skateboard mods
Any of the skateboard mods but no toggling with the settings
A poll will be placed to see who gets the most votes for the best skateboard trick
Hopefully everyone votes without biased decisions
Originally Posted by NightcrabXS View Post
sorry but why do are the piratez invite only i ma 9 years old pirate and ilike pirates please answer me :?

1. Because you're 9.

End of discussion, thread closed.
Okay. Torismaser has until 3:00 PM (GMT -5) to post his event, or Jules will take his spot.
That website is a lie. I'm -5 when it said I was -4.