Toribash
Yeah, I love seeing Life do well. he's definitely my favorite zerg, I love how he plays. It's also sick seeing him win because people were saying zerg was underpowered. It's like when Taeja dominated for a while towards the end of WoL when everyone was saying terran was bad.
The flash vs innovation series was some of the best TvT I've ever seen. The medivac speed boost alone makes the matchup far more interesting to watch.
Last edited by Xego; Mar 18, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
That series was so fucking GOOD! The doom dropping game on, Whirlwind SE, right? was so fucking amazing. Just constantly blasting each other to pieces, and Flash grabbing hold of the center of the map and never giving a single fuck. The part that hurt me so bad during that game, though, was that Innovation basically suicided his entire marine army into those 10 or so tanks in the middle of the map (which were completely fucking undefended) instead of dropping on them. He lost 40+ marines, and Flash didn't even lose a tank. IMO, that lost him SO much of that game.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yeah, I think I know the point you're talking about. Either way, the game on Whirlwind was fucking amazing. It was so intense.
Before Innovation played Flash, he didn't lose a game. He 3-0'd Leenock, Rain, and Huk. Huk's not the best anymore but leenock and rain are really good. the only thing I knew about Innovation before this mlg was that he was a code a/s terran, lol.
... Good day to you too, elfonto. Do you like Starcraft 2? Me and Xego like Starcraft 2.

Speaking of which, Husky casted Flash vs Life on his channel. Not the finals of MLG, this is from the launch party. Good shit, I recommend it.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'll definitely watch it. I used to dislike Husky, but he has grown on me over time. Him and day9 casting together is fun to listen to when i'm in the mood for it.

Last night I found out that muta/ling/baneling is good against bio/mine, which seems like it's being used a good amount. The majority of the time the mines do very little. Every once in a while they'll get a good connection but it seems like they're fairly useless until you get a lot of them. I'm also playing people that are worse than I am because my MMR is kinda low, so that could be a factor. I just figured muta/ling/bling would be bad against widow mines.
Muta/B/Ling works against biomines, but once you actually start facing good terrans you might want to practice your minepulling (aka running just one zergling at a time into a mine field to shoot them off). Keep praccing, MLG next!
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Muta/B/Ling works against biomines, but once you actually start facing good terrans you might want to practice your minepulling (aka running just one zergling at a time into a mine field to shoot them off). Keep praccing, MLG next!

Yeah once I start hitting masters terrans i'm going to have to watch where I engage and make sure there aren't many active mines. I think flanking is good too so everything isn't as clumped up. If I do fuck up while flanking and run into mines it won't be as big of a blow, plus it's harder to micro when shit's coming at you from 2 sides instead of 1.

You guys should get heart of the swarm and play it with me :P
Not paying that amount of money for a game I'm awful at. xD I got to Gold league for like, a little while in S2 or 3, then back to Silver. Then I gave up.