Ranking
2 bad he started smoking crack 9/10

shaving my gooch against the grain while pushing down exceptionally hard onto the razor
7/10.
I've done coke before. The rush is a really nice feeling, but the amount you get for like 40 or 100 dollars is just not worth it.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
6/10

no coke is totally worth it depending on where you live, for me it's only $100/g which you could easily get 4 or 5 nice lines out of. the only place where coke isn't worth buying is australia because its $300/per g

even then if you manage to find an international vendor on agora you could get coke cheaper, the only imposing risk is the package getting stopped by customs, so you'd probably end up losing it.

the only thing bad about coke is the comedown.

Last edited by hungdad; Feb 16, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
shaving my gooch against the grain while pushing down exceptionally hard onto the razor
Originally Posted by hungdad View Post
6/10

no coke is totally worth it depending on where you live, for me it's only $100/g which you could easily get 4 or 5 nice lines out of. the only place where coke isn't worth buying is australia because its $300/per g

even then if you manage to find an international vendor on agora you could get coke cheaper, the only imposing risk is the package getting stopped by customs, so you'd probably end up losing it.

the only thing bad about coke is the comedown.

meh not my stuff 5/10

yea it's very short so if you don't like it you can thank me.
cage the gargoyle
if i said that didnt make me want to headbutt a chainsaw id be lying 1/10

7/10 wish the clear lyrics would start up sooner still nice, and you don't have to shut it out b4 you listen m8 if you don't like it that's fine