Toribash
Yeah, I guess you're right rappunk. Well, I hope Essence-Minor works out better than my eCademy did. xD With Knight perma-banned, the plan for a seperate eCademy has now ground to a halt.

Also, if anyone wants to play League, add me on the NA servers at Ellie Sakura and the EUW at Twilight Apple. I don't go on EUW often and I'm not sure I remember the password.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yeah, I guess you're right rappunk. Well, I hope Essence-Minor works out better than my eCademy did. xD With Knight perma-banned, the plan for a seperate eCademy has now ground to a halt.

Also, if anyone wants to play League, add me on the NA servers at Ellie Sakura and the EUW at Twilight Apple. I don't go on EUW often and I'm not sure I remember the password.

What happened there?
Also, about your earlier comment too: you won't get far in life if you're not willing to do the work required to get you where you want.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Also, about your earlier comment too: you won't get far in life if you're not willing to do the work required to get you where you want.

Ahh, rappunk the philosopher :P Your great amalgamation of wisdom never ceases to amaze me.

Just watched a war between the 1# ranked clan (Apex) and the #35 ranked clan (hazard), i want to whet my appetite for some competition : <.

Im also very anxious to see how the new branch of [Essence] goes, i wish i were more patient a person.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Ahh, rappunk the philosopher :P Your great amalgamation of wisdom never ceases to amaze me.

Just watched a war between the 1# ranked clan (Apex) and the #35 ranked clan (hazard), i want to whet my appetite for some competition : <.

Im also very anxious to see how the new branch of [Essence] goes, i wish i were more patient a person.

Your not the only one who wants to compete. All of this will be possible soon enough though o.o
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|

Hah, I dabble. What's most interesting to me however is metaphysics, ethics, and epistemology.

We'll get there soon.

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Your not the only one who wants to compete. All of this will be possible soon enough though o.o

Yes, indeed it will.

Say, should we begin to make such preparations?
I certainly wouldnt mind preparing. Its something that we would have to work on later anyways.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hah, I dabble. What's most interesting to me however is metaphysics, ethics, and epistemology.

We'll get there soon.

Yes, indeed it will.

Say, should we begin to make such preparations?

Sure I don't mind. What needs to be done?

EDIT: Btw I was wondering if we had something like an IRC or skype group for small talk and stuff like that?
Last edited by Okami; Dec 3, 2013 at 05:19 AM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I certainly wouldnt mind preparing. Its something that we would have to work on later anyways.

Well, the first thing's first, we do need to get a very solid and skilled team together, and we need to train like crazy.
We should head into it full-force.

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Sure I don't mind. What needs to be done?

EDIT: Btw I was wondering if we had something like an IRC or skype group for small talk and stuff like that?

Honestly, tonight, my brain is completely fried.
We need to get a team together though. Check the above response to kill.

We have an IRC that you can find through the directory, but I think it's unregistered now and we don't really use it.
It'd be good to throw together something like that though.
I think that's a great idea, it would be loads of fun to do it. We just need a list of potential candidates to work with first.

Those interested so far are:

Kill828
Okami
ConCon19

I'm pretty sure there are a few more who are interested, just speak up guys so we can sort something out.
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 3, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
I actually don't think I'll include myself in the team itself.
My skill is quite low as I haven't played in awhile, and I don't have the time for that so much.