Toribash
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Then you nerds need to download league

I may be able to play Smite or League over the weekend, also if school isn't being annoying.
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Well, I believe I have both, but I could be lying. Not to sure.

Also, if you guys are up to it, we can get some sort of group game going over the weekend, whether it be smite, cod, or something of the sort.

Sure sounds fun!
Then you nerds need to download league

Community scares me

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I should scare you more, your life in on the line here nerd

I would but you'd need to teach me ;-;

@Possesed: http://i.imgur.com/1Sx4gA6.gif

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
It's really similar to Smite except you get a sky view and the community will harass you for messing up

Were you drunk when playing smite with me? ALL I DO IS MESS UP!! Sometimes I mess up so bad it turns out to be a win .-. I'll DL it prob (Already have it installed) and give it a go but if I cry I will come for you!
Last edited by Goughy; Oct 17, 2014 at 05:05 AM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I fucking hate league. I also find it a bit more complicated than Smite. In smite I can actually get kills, but when I pay league I go about 0/13 every game. I absolutely suck. If you teach me how to play, I will play with you anytime.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I fucking hate league. I also find it a bit more complicated than Smite. In smite I can actually get kills, but when I pay league I go about 0/13 every game. I absolutely suck. If you teach me how to play, I will play with you anytime.

Even if you teach me how to play, I wouldn't play it.
Smite and MW2 only.
Ill teach ya'll how to doto

for only 1tc/hour~! new customers offer!

Patching smith e

after 1st lesson price goes to 1k/hour without hompo taxes included final fee of 1mil/min subscription stays for 100 months and you are billed per second even if you dont play
CREAM ON !