Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My name is Jakub Włodarski [first name: Jackob second name origin: Wlodarz was a perrson who build and repair wheels in dark ages]

Age: I have born in 1989 11 02. So I'm almost 20. Two weeks after my birth the Berlin wall fell [this wasn't a coincidident]

Country: Poland. Proland. Alkoholand. Name it how you like to name it. Small country in the west Europe. Powerfull in medival than weakened by gentry to that much that it is weak today.

Hobby:
RPG - Warhammer, D&D, Vampir Maskarade, Cyberpunk. But mostly Warhammer. I was in ASG team for 2 years. I trained TKD ITF for 2 years. I was in Medivial group for? for 2 years

Favourite teams: Me and my sister. Sam and Dean. Me and my friend "Rabeet" [like rabit but misspeled]. If it goes about sport teams - I don't care.

Belt: 5th dan here and I could have blue in tkd.

Activity: you mean "how often do you stand up from the chair?" I try alot :P
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Catalina island. Its near LA. (USA xD)
I am going with my school to this camp.

You can also look it up if you want to.

EDIT: here are some pics

Last edited by qq5ben; Apr 25, 2009 at 04:57 PM.
Begging isnt going to help you. I want the best of the best representing Nano and I just dont think you cut it. I think if you try again once you have gained a few belts and have more posts, you will have a better chance.......... To metro and fezch, about being active in forums as opposed to game skill. It is good to be skilled, but being known amongst the community means more to me.
Urgh, birthday fail...

I haven't been able to get on this site 'til now.

but yeah...17 you guys
Yo my first picture is POOP.

Here be new one:

Also Playaj, I need ideas from felllow members
I'm thinking of a kirby genre sidescroller but a diffrent charecter.

Not sure.
Last edited by warrior56; Apr 26, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
dafuq
kk playa but still i am pretty good and i will represent nano with pride because i think that nano has the capability to be the top clan

MERGE

nevermind i think im getting a perma ban for saying something as a joke but they took it srysly
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 26, 2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: He double posted...