Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, thats why you have me, bercat, bg, nitenite and all the others. The people who do care about the image the clan has. All it takes is one bad apple. You might not care, but I certainly do and although schools coming up. Nitros just as important to me as my A's. Might sound crazy but I like this clan alot.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Hello!,
Hello again, I'm thirteen year old Ian. I want to join Nitro for a good and fun experience. I have seen you guys ingame and you guys are really good.

About me:
I'm thirteen going on fourteen in September, I like doing judo, soccer, Football, and Track. I live with two other brothers My mom and Dad. I enjoy surfing and gaming. When it is school I try and get on whenever I can. I have a cousin who play Toribash also.
My Toribash expeience:
It was late December my mom got me a laptop, When I really wanted a xbox one. So i was like what am I going to do with it, Then my cousin acjudoka showed me Toribash I didn't really like it at first I raged a couple of time but AC taught me some moves then I started climbing the ranks. I got bored and took two months off. So I have a low rank and regret it.
M main mods are Aikido,ABD,MUshu, and erthTKv2,

What can I do for Nitro:
Well.......I can't make art or videos at the moment I'm practicing I can spar, Help out in wars, and I can make replays.

So that wraps up my application hope you guys like it I will hope for the best and goodbye. P.S I dont know how to upload that image so if one of you guys could tell me please

~Pnutbutta
Last edited by Zabuza; Aug 19, 2015 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Hello again, I'm thirteen year old Ian. I want to join Nitro for a good and fun experience. I have seen you guys ingame and you guys are really good.

About me:
I'm thirteen going on fourteen in September, I like doing judo, soccer, Football, and Track. I live with two other brothers My mom and Dad. I enjoy surfing and gaming. When it is school I try and get on whenever I can. I have a cousin who play Toribash also.
My Toribash expeience:
It was late December my mom got me a laptop, When I really wanted a xbox one. So i was like what am I going to do with it, Then my cousin acjudoka showed me Toribash I didn't really like it at first I raged a couple of time but AC taught me some moves then I started climbing the ranks. I got bored and took two months off. So I have a low rank and regret it.
M main mods are Aikido,ABD,MUshu, and erthTKv2,

What can I do for Nitro:
Well.......I can't make art or videos at the moment I'm practicing I can spar, Help out in wars, and I can make replays.

So that wraps up my application hope you guys like it I will hope for the best and goodbye. P.S I dont know how to upload that image so if one of you guys could tell me please

~Pnutbutta

I'm gonna say no, sorry. You seem like a cool guy but, you aren't forum active, are a low belt, and your app wasn't the best. I recommend practicing some more and applying again.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hello my name is Gavin so how i discovered Toribash was i was bored one day and so i looked up fun games similar to Roblox because i liked a game called Roblox. Here's link:
http://www.roblox.com so i looked that up and found Toribash i watched a video and started to play. I started Toribash in 2013 and i have been playing ever sense. Im 11 years old and the day i wrought this i cut my head, Well my brother cut my head my little brother named Henry is 5 and he hit me in the head with a piece of wood Lol so i went in and got 3 staples in my head. I was glad they weren't stitches though.

So some of the stuff i like to do hobbies and stuff are Skateboarding,Gaming,Fingerboarding,Parkour,Freeru nning. I have a couple more but i can't think of them right now. And i want to join nitro because i think that you guys could use me and i could help a lot.
Originally Posted by nick34 View Post
Hello my name is Gavin so how i discovered Toribash was i was bored one day and so i looked up fun games similar to Roblox because i liked a game called Roblox. Here's link:
http://www.roblox.com so i looked that up and found Toribash i watched a video and started to play. I started Toribash in 2013 and i have been playing ever sense. Im 11 years old and the day i wrought this i cut my head, Well my brother cut my head my little brother named Henry is 5 and he hit me in the head with a piece of wood Lol so i went in and got 3 staples in my head. I was glad they weren't stitches though.

So some of the stuff i like to do hobbies and stuff are Skateboarding,Gaming,Fingerboarding,Parkour,Freeru nning. I have a couple more but i can't think of them right now. And i want to join nitro because i think that you guys could use me and i could help a lot.

I feel like this app is a joke. Also you're already in a clan. Auto-Deniededed

Originally Posted by nick34 View Post

You were already denied. Don't post here for another two weeks.
I wish to be able to join clan: Nitro

My in-game name is Carnivorax, or you could call me Adrian. I am 13 years of age and live in Hong Kong, China (GMT+. I am currently in Brown Belt with the QI of about 900, I have been playing Toribash since January when I was introduced to it by a friend. I tend to spend time on Free Play trying to discover mods and to have fun with Uke Smashing and learning how to perfect my aiming in punches and kicks. I was in 2 clans within my time of playing, I first joined Agility when I was in green belt however the clan became inactive and most people began to leave, I followed their footsteps. I was at the stage where no one wanted me, so I began going for tournaments to try and get my own texture set. Through my time playing in Boxshu tournaments I have met more friends and I became more interested into Boxshu. Following that I joined the JackAzz clan, hoping to find them more active. I left when I found out I wasn't needed or wanted and left the clan after about 3 weeks of joining. I finally got the set I wanted recently and I feel that I want some more friends again, a family which would know each other well and be seemingly more active if I am within the group.

I am often active on the forums and as well as in-game, I can be contacted on Skype, Gmail or being pmd on the forums, I would add more of my contact details by pm if I get invited to the clan. I feel that being good at playing a game isn't just the point of joining a clan, but having the correct attitude towards players and understand each other, being a student I have learnt to solve problems and understand other's emotions, being caring and responsible. Having the maturity at the appropriate time and having fun while playing. I once received an infraction due to forgetting about the market rules and I hope this fact doesn't effect my application a lot, but being honest is a key to trust, I've told you my mistakes, and I'll try to learn from them.

This was my application, I hope that I would be able to become a member of Nitro, I've putted effort into this application, and I hope effort does get influence and success. Thank you for reading.

Adrian
Last edited by Carnivorax; Aug 20, 2015 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistakes
How do you feel about Nitro? What type of clan are you looking for? If you are to be considered, we need to be on the same page.

I also question your experience and capabilities. We don't accept anyone.

For now, I will be neutral. Try to get to know us ingame and don't hesitate to edit your application as you see fit.

Be patient and good luck.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
I wish to be able to join clan: Nitro

My name in-game name is Carnivorax, or you could call me Adrian. I am 13 years of age and live in Hong Kong, China (GMT+. I am currently in Brown Belt with the QI of about 850, I have been playing Toribash since January when I was introduced to it by a friend. I tend to spend time on Free Play trying to discover mods and to have fun with smashing Uke and learning how to perfect my aiming in punches and kicks. I was in 2 clans within my time of playing, I first joined Agility when I was in green belt however the clan became inactive and most people began to leave, I followed their footsteps. I was at the stage where no one wanted me, so I began going for tournaments to try and get my own texture set. Through my time playing in Boxshu tournaments I have met more friends and I became more interested into Boxshu. Following that I joined the JackAzz clan, hoping to find them more active. I left when I found out I wasn't needed or wanted and left the clan after about 3 weeks of joining. I finally got the set I wanted recently and I feel that I want some more friends again, a family which would know each other well and be seemingly more active if I am within the group.

I am often active on the forums and as well as in-game, I can be contacted on Skype, Gmail or being pmd on the forums, I would add more of my contact details by pm if I get invited to the clan. I feel that being good at playing a game isn't just the point of joining a clan, but having the correct attitude towards players and understand each other, being a student I have learnt to solve problems and understand other's emotions, being caring and responsible. Having the maturity at the appropriate time and having fun while playing. I once received an infraction due to forgetting about the market rules and I hope this fact doesn't effect my application a lot, but being honest is a key to trust, I've told you my mistakes, and I'll try to learn from them.

This was my application, I hope that I would be able to become a member of Nitro, I've putted effort into this application, and I hope effort does get influence and success. Thank you for reading.

Adrian

I am currently neutral. I need either replays or an ingame test.

Also, post 2015! w00t.