Toribash
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
It's okay Lilith, please, i'm not a kid, i dislike kids, kids are horrible and immature.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Why is it, that out of all the TGS members, i find Ferras to seem the oldest and meanest? Obviously, this is not an insult.
I should really find a clan.
I don't think I'm the oldest.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Well, I probably have more hair than them on my asscheeks, so you might be right.

who's sirl

That's rude, to be honest, i'm waiting for something, for that 1 message that clears things up, which rejects my app. I thought Orko would be the one to do it. But he hasn't done that yet. Orko or Ferras for sure.
We aren't obligated to tell you why we denied your application, even though it is already very clear. However, we do reserve the right to tell you when to stop posting. So, as soon as we are done having our fun messing around with you, its into the trash you go!
Are you always this rude? Also, i already know why i'm denied, i'm not that stupid. And why are you trying to provoke me into a fight? Grow up, i'm not gonna fight people i don't even know. It's not my place.