Toribash
I'm sure it does! they seem to drown out the good apps. But then you gotta think, the application is really nothing more than a deceleration that you want to join the clan. Its the impression you leave on the clan memebers and your ambition that really matters. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't really understand what it means to join any clan.
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
Doesn't it get annoying to get apps with barely put in work?

Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I'm sure it does! they seem to drown out the good apps. But then you gotta think, the application is really nothing more than a deceleration that you want to join the clan. Its the impression you leave on the clan memebers and your ambition that really matters. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't really understand what it means to join any clan.

You could see the apps as annoying for being bad. But then at the same time it could make the good apps seem better. You guys shouldn't really be posting here but at least you made a valid point.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
eVo :3
In game name: sdxz321
Belt: brown (but a 3rd dan on my main but it got hacked)
reason: BECAUSE EVO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, my name is Gustavo Oliveira, 19 years old, i live in Santa Catarina. Well, i don't have much to say about me, i'm very honest, loyal, i love to practise sports, specially soccer, actually i'm working on a movie store with my dad. In the past, i tried to join evo, but i failed.. never give up, huh?
I've been playing toribash for 6 years, i'm a sparrer/replaymaker, i grew up as a sparrer playing with Largekilla, D3m0nz, Swexx, and this may influence in my style. I made a lot of friends here, then i realised that most of my friends, joined evo. I'm here, because i feel that this is the right place for me.
Thanks for your attention.
Attached Files
Spar with Stringers.rpl (468.8 KB, 36 views)
#T0RI0BABY.rpl (680.2 KB, 19 views)
Originally Posted by sdxz321 View Post
In game name: sdxz321
Belt: brown (but a 3rd dan on my main but it got hacked)
reason: BECAUSE EVO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

Originally Posted by NeRVoSo View Post
Hello, my name is Gustavo Oliveira, 19 years old, i live in Santa Catarina. Well, i don't have much to say about me, i'm very honest, loyal, i love to practise sports, specially soccer, actually i'm working on a movie store with my dad. In the past, i tried to join evo, but i failed.. never give up, huh?
I've been playing toribash for 6 years, i'm a sparrer/replaymaker, i grew up as a sparrer playing with Largekilla, D3m0nz, Swexx, and this may influence in my style. I made a lot of friends here, then i realised that most of my friends, joined evo. I'm here, because i feel that this is the right place for me.
Thanks for your attention.

Currently Neutral

Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
LOL stringers is my alt

I'm starting to get irritated by these posts. If you're not in eVo but you are an applicant pre-evolution is the only place you may post. If you are writing, re-writing or withdrawing an application, this should be the only time you post in here. We don't ask much
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I had that problem too trip.