Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Maybe you should just switch to Toss and go mass Oracle every game. :3 That's what I'd do if I had HotS.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
lol, toss does look really fun right now. Mass air looks so strong. Unfortunately I've sunk far too much time into zerg to seriously change races :P
btw, the perfect counter to mech: Nydus backdooring. I have no idea why it would work, but wouldn't it be awesome if it did? I guess defensive mines fuck that over too though, huh?

Still, I just want to see more Nydus play.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yeah, nyduses are cool. I remember when they were first announcing the new HotS units they showed a bunch of different nydus worms. I wish those went through.
Wut? I don't remember THAT. o_O That sounds fucking awesome. Link plz.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwRDFxKylE
I think there was a video of them announcing the different ones but I can't find it

Oh what the motherfucking mother of fucking fuck. O_O PLEASE DO THIS FOR LEGACY OF THE VOID THAT IS AMAZING.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Fucking Prague. That's almost East Yurop. What kind of a Soviet commutard are you?! Seriously though, good on you, but you should really get your ass over to Amsterdam. That city's fantastic.

Amsterdam on 4/20 weekend Gonna be the highlight of my semester I hope.

Just looked up Aiya napa. That place is beautiful! Looks nicer than Florida beaches in the states.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
Life won MLG :3
Flash came in second, which is pretty cool. It's ridiculous how good he's gotten

I saw the Flash vs Innovation games and some of Life vs MC.

I used to hate Flash, when he first got huge in Broodwar. Mostly because he was like, the only one who could beat Jaedong at all. Now, I can't help but just find him awesome.

Life is a total badass, though.