Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm sorry, but I have lost every bit of respect for this clan. (Except my gay lovers, trik and toxico.) Anyway, just because someone leaves you don't have to be a complete dick fuck about it. Get over it. Calling him a pussy? You guys are spammers and a guy leaves 'cause he's tired of it. You guys go fucking all out douchebag mode, so you guys need to go give a cry about it.
inq.
there is a report button, shamshank, if they are taking it too far, use that instead of yelling at them yourself.

/commensense
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Box, I understand, but I have no intention to get them in any trouble or have a mod do the talking for me.

I just wanted to get a message through that they don't have to freak out any time someone leaves, because it is pretty immature, especially to call him pussy, and an idiot. I guess I want them to know not to judge unless their hands are clean.
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Box, I understand, but I have no intention to get them in any trouble or have a mod do the talking for me.

I just wanted to get a message through that they don't have to freak out any time someone leaves, because it is pretty immature, especially to call him pussy, and an idiot. I guess I want them to know not to judge unless their hands are clean.

infractions can help that.

since you know, flaming is considered 'against the rules'
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Also, fun fact:

leaving*

Now we're all a little bit smarter.

now 4 beer!!11