Ranking
Originally Posted by TheGreenVoid View Post
I would like to join Evo, I am a powerful fighter and not afraid to kick someone's ass if I wanted to, So what do you think, having a bloodthirsty Person in Evo? Hehe, I'll always be up for a fight even if I'm a low belt.

No. Just no.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by shadow554 View Post
Name:shadow554 belt: brown (very near black) reason to join: it's evo!! Why wouldn't I wanna join

Again, no.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Lol, invite Andy pls =D
Hello. I would like to join eVolution! I have seen alot of spars from you all, You are all very skilled! I would love to be apart of this clan because I belive i could help it out.
name: MJKIDUSA
Belt: brown
Reason: I would love to join eVo!
No