Toribash
Hi danny nice to meet you, my name is rarely active.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I'm trying to picture you eating a flip-flop.

As long as it's fried in a lot of deliciousness, I could do it. You'd have to catch me in a very tired, completely lifted state. So I'd be chowing down without realizing what I was eating. The smell of the dish is the most important part in this trickery.

Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
o.o proof I would like proof please ;)

Okay, I will take some pics. I'll make sure to sexify them. Also thanks for reminding me that I FORGOT TO GET CUTLERY AT THE GROCERY STORE EARLIER AND IT'S ALREADY 11:22PM - oh well, so it goes.

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Do you eat the peanut butter out of the jar the same way Calvin does from Calvin and Hobbes?

Wow dude, blast from the past! I used to read all of the C&H compilations when I was in jayhawks (after school daycare program, ages 8-12). I totally remember this specific comic because I always thought it was awesome. I need to find those books, I'm sure they're at my house somewhere.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Hey zoro. Been a while since I have seen you ingame.

I hardly play ingame anymore. Not planning to either. If someone, however, has MW2 or Smite I'd totally play with you.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I hardly play ingame anymore. Not planning to either. If someone, however, has MW2 or Smite I'd totally play with you.

Do you have that downloaded yet? We need to be noobtube feg buddies

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
let me get mah hands on smite in this laptshit

aight so what was my smite name?
Last edited by Possesed; Oct 16, 2014 at 09:14 PM.
CREAM ON !
I wish I did.
Also, Creati0n you and I should play some more Smite over the weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Do any of you guys have Left 4 Dead or Cod 4: Modern Warfare?

I think I've got left 4 dead 1 it might be number 2 not sure

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
I think I've got left 4 dead 1 it might be number 2 not sure

Well, I believe I have both, but I could be lying. Not to sure.

Also, if you guys are up to it, we can get some sort of group game going over the weekend, whether it be smite, cod, or something of the sort.
A hasbeen like the rest