Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so yeah is there anything i can do to get in now? because i will do anything ive even made a tag for the right thigh well anywhere so yeah

please
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
I told him to post here, he is a cool guy i have known him for ages. I can tell you he is active ingame.

Well i think that the activity in game doesn't matter just how active in forums.
Pointless signatures are written in white.
i am active in forum to,

its just that ive only just started getting into being active in forums
Last edited by nighthawk1; Apr 25, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Why does forum matter so much. Would you rather someone who can talk heaps and spam post, or someone who is good at the game. Because at the end of the day, you play to win. I don't go into a game, loose, then say "haha at least i have more posts than you".

I think if Night is serious about this he will post more.
yes i promise to stay active and i promise to make nano beter and metro are you playing ingame atm?

EDIT: even though thats impossible
Last edited by nighthawk1; Apr 25, 2009 at 03:17 PM.
Hey man that look's sweet as. I want to learn how to do pixel art.

P.S. I have a pharos relax, blood and ghost. Would you be cool enough to trade it for the same in Platinum? Please please please

/my last beg, ever!
oh btw im getting void relax pure force and elf relax and teapot is trying to buy my void for 300k so yeah well i gotta go now

laters and please accept me i really wanna join