Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And when you have a fucking bot or a troller? Yeah good idea sherlock. Better have a bot than a guy who's even worst than the bot. Atleast i can control the bot, and a troll can go suck dicks.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
And when you have a fucking bot or a troller? Yeah good idea sherlock. Better have a bot than a guy who's even worst than the bot. Atleast i can control the bot, and a troll can go suck dicks.

"enjoy the art of trolling"

guess they should kick you if you have that steam name
dreamy suicide act
What the fuck? LOL? How the fuck? How do you know i played with that name today? XD I played like 4 rounds with that name what the fuck? D:
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
What the fuck? LOL? How the fuck? How do you know i played with that name today? XD I played like 4 rounds with that name what the fuck? D:

i was online while you did that mr "if i lose i go troll"
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
someone just asked me if i play toribash in a faceit queue. lol what are the chances

1 in a million

dayum son
dreamy suicide act
"In official competitive matches, voice communications are now team-only in warmup and half-time, allowing players to discuss player roles and strategies."

:v
rip banter
dreamy suicide act
WOOOO BADGE LYFE BOIS

I think I've literally only played with DMG+ since I ranked up to MGE. mostly LE/LEM. I haven't solo queued once and this is what happens. what a coincidence.
Last edited by Clay; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:54 AM.