Ranking
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Attached Files
#TribeOn.rpl (208.5 KB, 21 views)
First Class.rpl (148.1 KB, 28 views)
Trials.rpl (164.9 KB, 22 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
manlypotato: I've told you this before, but it's a No. You're still not ready yet. You need to develop your movement first. Sure you can sit here and dismember and boom, but everything looks so.. bland? like, there's nothing there. You're not generating speed from what you put out, and your movement in general looks like you're moving every 10 frames.
You have shift + p for a reason, use it to your advantage.

try again later
One thing to add manlypotato, Split into torso boom = snore
I do see improvement though you are still really close you just need to work on your movement and creativity in a replay and you're set.
I am changing 2 of my replays, if it is possible.
Attached Files
#Gargon_It was a good day.rpl (130.7 KB, 12 views)
#Gargon_Uke is bouncy.rpl (197.6 KB, 13 views)
#Gargon_Generation X.rpl (151.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by duck; Feb 22, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
h
I'm sorry we need 3 new replays :c

but you can add those 2 new replays, and then make a third new replay
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I dont think you understand. I already posted the ´new´ app, i just changed 2 replays, although i made a knew one adn atached it .
h
Yay.

I don't put much effort in my replaymaking but if I actually do it will be really better than normal. gg ormo deny me nao.
Attached Files
Rolandman - Deep thoughts.rpl (63.3 KB, 14 views)
Rolandman - Assassin.rpl (149.3 KB, 11 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
I am changing 2 of my replays, if it is possible.

long story short its a no
ill just do a quick summary of what you should work on

control during openers (aka not looking like your floating or gravity is taking you down)

not hitting your head

twitching

Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
okay i'll try again

Ok I see some improvement since last time I saw you apply so that's cool
It's all really standard I think that's the best way to put it.
you have some nice parts in your replay but then the rest of the replay isn't as good
so yeah its a no : (
Originally Posted by iFred View Post
Hello

Your so close man I think if you replace the first replay with a really good one I think its a yes.

Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Yay.

I don't put much effort in my replaymaking but if I actually do it will be really better than normal. gg ormo deny me nao.

roland one time a wise jingles once said
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Message to all applicants!! (keep in mind this is not directed to the recent applicants in anyway)

Whenever you apply, make sure that they are the best replays you can make with your current skills.

If you aren't going to put in the effort, we're probably not going to either.

This isn't a free cnc thread

but yeah its a no
you kinda sorta had something in the last replay it was better then the other two but still not ' w0w '
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post

tip: your effort is directly proportinal to ours
oh yeah
Yes I realised that, but the fact that I don't have any inspiration to actually work hard on my replays, but I plan on making 2 hour+ replays in the future.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan