Toribash
this is your global rank -.-

check ToriShop>Ranking for informations ;)
there's a difference between 'Global Rank', 'Mod Rank' and 'elo' ;)
OOH wtf is Elo then xD?
-----
And my Global Rank is 892. Ah that makes more sense xD I couldn't of gone from Pro to Noob without playing
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 20, 2011 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah so doing better than expected makes it rise and doing worse than expected makes it lower. So is a bigger number better or a lower number?
Ah Ok. I'm doing this image for Deathkicks and do you know the white pixels that are on the edges of things you cut out. Its annoying! having to go in and do it by hand
-----
Heres the picture Deathkicks, Ill make a new one if you don't like it. Try explain in more detail if you think this looks nothing like it.

To Deathkicks

Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 20, 2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SoulDevil, I made the image you wanted but idk if it's exactly what you want...

Here it is:

☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Why do you have that your 14 yet smarter than us, but you do not have proper punctuation.

Because I am on a Forum where punctuation doesn't matter aslong as people understand

And thanks for that it looks awesome Which program did you use to edit it?
-----
Also why the hell would toast touch my belt? And if this is to cause an argument then your sig describes you well : )
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 20, 2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Still, it proves that you're NOT smarter if you don't use proper punctuation.

@iMod:
You're punctuation isn't good either.

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Why do you have that your 14 yet smarter than us, but you do not have proper punctuation.

That's a question. Why is there a period instead of a question mark?
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Nice Deathkicks looks good. I am now confident with making avatars and whatnot. I feel like I will need some work for practice so if anyone wants a pic changed like Deathkicks wanted his tori with acid and black background with impact writing please post it or pm me
I'm glad you liked it SoulDevil ^-^... I used photobucket for it... nothing too special but it got the job done
-----
Tricerafi, my favorite quote is: "Before setting out for revenge, first dig two graves"
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Aug 20, 2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz