9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I lost what I stole.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
LolHacker, read this.
Dude, stop posting in our forums. This may seem harsh, but you got kicked a few weeks ago due to inactivity without notifying us beforehand. We were just too lazy remove anybody from the memberlist, and your large font isn't going to help your chances from coming back. Case closed.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Too bad Grayve, the 130 TC I stole from Reekon was lost in other attempts at robbing him.

Whatever, if it was more tc than I would bug you.

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Well, I think that people who stole from Reekondub should send him the money back. NOW. And that's an ORDER!!!

Thanks. This is Especially for Kryo.

Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Is the clan money on his account or is it in PiratezChest?

PiratezChest ofc. I wouldn't put it on my account.

Oh, btw, The Bank was robbed 5k. Not a big deal.
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
thanks chris i dont know how to embed anymore D:

BB
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Dude, stop posting in our forums. This may seem harsh, but you got kicked a few weeks ago due to inactivity without notifying us beforehand. We were just too lazy remove anybody from the memberlist, and your large font isn't going to help your chances from coming back. Case closed.

Laugh, haha. +rep.
darkshadow8
not dead