yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Still, I have been choosed by the Pirate God, and you by the rest of the crew. That makes me more powerfull then you.

#TribeOn
That's how the prosecution rolls.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
i have a set, though its not recolored so im not wearing it. i can also do the video, i have vegas and am a sexy editor :3

song ideas:
jizz in my pants
im on a boat
break (three days grace)

edit: @xpad, NO FUCKING POGO
/me shoots himself in the ears

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
song ideas:
jizz in my pants
im on a boat
break (three days grace)

I slashed out the ones that are just too messed up.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
ok sry it was just that i dident know that i was going there it came so quickly i just sat infront of computer and the hours went and suddenly we was going there and im so sry about it

and if member list not wrong im still in.
You Just Got Lol'd!!!!!
I DELETE YOUR POSTS FOR A REASON. WHY? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID.

I do it to everyone. You know, like what I did to about 20 of your posts.
A challenge for Deridor.
I figured this was thread worthy.
If I have to delete two of your posts, you get demoted.
Four, another demotion.
Six, another demotion.
And it will continue like that.

If he doesn't spam/get his posts deleted for another two weeks, he gets a promotion.

Rules:
DON'T SPAM.
DON'T SPAM.
DON'T SPAM.
You must post in the Piratez forums. Anything outside doesn't count, but you must make some posts in this forum.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jul 8, 2010 at 02:18 AM.
Post reserved.