Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I really want to eat some street food right now ._.

Anyways, anything you guys play? anything you watch on youtube?

Im kinda getting bored.

I play League, RebirthRO, Brawlhalla, and osu! That's pretty much it.

As for watching, I just watch shit like Trinimortal, TheRadBrad, PewDiePie sometimes, and Cowsep. There are about 100 more channels to list but these are the only ones I can list off the top of my head.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I do the same thing to be honest. From A honor roll to failing every class and denied credits for the year. 10/10
My Replays
Holy shit.
I know I'm really fucking lazy and I'm hated by most people.
But at least I still don't fail even if I'm sleeping in class and not studying for anything at all.
Gg, Diuway.
trinimmortal's really fun. He's a good yasuo player and has a nice sense of comedy xD
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
Holy shit.
I know I'm really fucking lazy and I'm hated by most people.
But at least I still don't fail even if I'm sleeping in class and not studying for anything at all.
Gg, Diuway.

See the difference between you and me is that you are IN class. I'm not. I have like 60 absences for the year.
My Replays
damn, you guys are lazy when it comes to school...

It makes me sad when I see a grade of 89 and below in my report card. That's why I never got sad last school year.

But srsly guys, you should put some hard work and dedication when it comes to school ._. (coming from the one who hasn't plastic covered his books yet)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jun 2, 2016 at 10:45 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Tyler1 pls do you watch him? :< Good streamer. Most "toxic" player in NA which imo isnt even a quarter of how toxic PH players are.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Tyler1 pls do you watch him? :< Good streamer. Most "toxic" player in NA which imo isnt even a quarter of how toxic PH players are.

Yep, PH players are toxic

But at least we're not as annoying as those Thais who literally mike-spams the game (especially in TF2).
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex