Toribash
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Both of us are under discussion or only Chichenstix?

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
no its not ok dont post in less than 1 day wait 2 weeks nerd

mhm yep risk was right this does make more sense
Last edited by twisters; May 18, 2016 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Fixed for risk
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Hello Obey members,
My names Malaki or YoungMetr0 or Omega whatever you want to call me.
I’m currently sitting in school writting this app because I finished my star test
I’m 15 currently in the 9th grade. I live in Wisconsin one of the weirdest places to in the USA
I enjoy School a lot you might not get that from what you say ingame I’m competitive in everything. But I mostly stay in Abd rooms because thats what I’m decent at.
I know I get banned a lot for being stupid but I’m looking to change that in the past days I’ve been hanging around Obey Members a bit and I like it it’s a nice change from my normal troll like friends I enjoy being around you guys Hattersin Gentleman jedi Treset Graby and Divine. Math class is almost over lol.

I go to fondy high a school of like 3,000 kids it’s quite fun being around people that trash talk and get into fights often. I’m on the ankle bracelet like the GPS tracking device for running away a lot and being a Little shit. When I was younger I always wanted to be in TGS or Obey and now that I’ve been in TGS I want to be in Obey because I made one of my wishes come true. Why can’t I make the other one come true : ^ ). I’m not looking to just join obey and leave after a few weeks I’m looking forward to joining and helping in the effort to replace WAPOW as number 1 clan. I’m trying to make this long and interesting but my life’s boring. I get hurt a lot because I play sports not for like a team or anything but for fun with friends no pain no gain.
Sincerely Malaki,
(Ps will add replays when I get home.)
Everybody denied, excluding YoungMetro and iFred.
YoungMetro, under discussion
iFred, accepted <3 welcome buddy
PM me with any and all questions

I could only be arsed to go through the most recent 5 pages of the ban list, but there's 5 permas right there. That's a pretty bad record. I think I speak for everyone in Obey when I say: fuck out here wit dat shit, omega
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post

I could only be arsed to go through the most recent 5 pages of the ban list, but there's 5 permas right there. That's a pretty bad record. I think I speak for everyone in Obey when I say: fuck out here wit dat shit, omega

Alrigth Risk do please understand I'm trying to change. I've explained this to Hattersin via pms.
Woah there, the discussion so far has been slightly mixed, so while I can't guarantee the outcome will change, I'm still going to postpone the final decision until further discussions can take place.

Under discussion