Toribash
View Poll Results: Kto ma dzis odpasc??(z tych nie aktywnych)
Majti54
1 Votes / 4.76%
Mnichul
2 Votes / 9.52%
wiktorw2
2 Votes / 9.52%
Szok
5 Votes / 23.81%
kondzirex
2 Votes / 9.52%
kublwr
9 Votes / 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt and I thought getting into a clan was a good way to start off. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time.
no ja akurat nie wiem i nigdy nie byłem na tym serwie gdyż mam zajebiście wyejkurwabiście zjebanego neta więc jestem usprawiedliwiony
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
Sorry, but it's only polish clan
-------------------------
Pizdu, dopisz, że to tylko polski klan
Last edited by Miroke; Aug 23, 2011 at 01:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Skocik View Post
moze masz zla wersje mie zaktualizowales go?

Co pare dni go aktualizuje, dzisiaj jeszcze spróbuję to potem dam znać
EDIT: Ni chuja nie idzie, aktualizowałem go ale nic to nie dało
Last edited by Miroke; Aug 23, 2011 at 11:33 AM.
Miroke: Masz error User not premium czy connected refused, czy moze jakis inny?
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3