Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
for a first time kyle that is pretty good.

Also my yi's warmog is actually fast cause i get doran ring-philo stone-heartgold-5goldcritsword and then go warmog if i lane. Because or doran ring and philo and mp5 runes i dotn get out of my lane ( meditate ) and i can do constant harass.

If i do jungle i go wriggles then warmog right away. IMO dps yi fails hard because its pretty easy to take down with stuns n stuff. with a tankier approach you can bd and dont get caught and because you are tanky the enemy will need 2 people to stop you. But this is my yi experience. Also i know how to bd too, i have won games that were absolutly lost by bding xO btw playing yi as innitiator is better due to the fact you can jump to the carries and fuck the enemy.
Just got a game where a guy did intentional feed. we were winning and he was failing. i was like buy wards you just got ganked twice and he was Derp derp derp fuuuu. Noone understood why.

Yi isn't very good in teamfights anyway except to clean up. Play him like shaco and split push all day erry day.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
the problemme is that the way you guys want yi only works to go up to 1500 elo probably, but after that you will be countered hard :|

you cant compare yi to shaco, shaco is way different because he can gank really well and yi cant gank that well ( as a jungler ) because you will be burst down before you even attack.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Mrr, dat triple kill 1v3 with Kyle at bot tower was so sweet. They tried to tower dive kill me when I was on low hp, but all of them was on low hp too - so I press E, then R on myself and there we see power of AOE+Tower! : D

Dat 2 second Kyle-Rage was awesome.
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
So I decided to finally give this game a shot, downloading now and reading tutorials.

Solomid.net <--- Best tutorial page!
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
the problemme is that the way you guys want yi only works to go up to 1500 elo probably, but after that you will be countered hard :|

you cant compare yi to shaco, shaco is way different because he can gank really well and yi cant gank that well ( as a jungler ) because you will be burst down before you even attack.

Because shaco doesn't get bursted down as soon as he appears?

what
shaco jumps crits and goes invisible... he can dodge stuff.

~solomid-net does have best tutorials
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
shaco jumps crits and goes invisible... he can dodge stuff.

~solomid-net does have best tutorials

Congratulations, you've just used your flash invis move to initiate. Oops, everybody focused you instantly and you died. Care to repeat?

Shaco is actually a terrible champion for ganks against any sort of competent team. Any half decent player will know that shaco is an easy kill with just a little bit of focus.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Her name's Kayle. Kyle is a guy's name.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hamr is a girls name.
Also, Fivah. The games shit the first time you play it.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks