Toribash
Sucks man, I know how hard that can be. I just end up paying my college fees late and they don't seem to even care haha.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Sucks man, I know how hard that can be. I just end up paying my college fees late and they don't seem to even care haha.

If it's so, you don't have to pay your college fee

Yet, they don't care about it :P
bintangfal#9846
Well they'd probably notice if I never paid. I like leave them off by a month at most.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I'm in a program with General Motors where I am required to be employed at a dealership as a technician to be able to stay in the program. It's a pretty dope program but finding a job was difficult. Managed to get a job though. Started today. Went pretty smooth but now I have almost zero free time at all except for sundays. On another note, got my car back running, sold my truck to fiance's parents, and I bought a new gun. I got a 1929 mosin nagant monday. It's pretty sweet. Can't tell it's 96 years old. Looks, cycles, and shoots better than a lot of the modern firearms I've had the pleasure of shooting. I'll try and get a picture of it up here sometime if I can remember to. Hell, I might even take a group pic of all the toys and post it. One of my shotguns isn't with me right now though as it's in the shop getting some work done to it and I have to wait until april to go to charlotte to a friend's house to buy my handgun off of him. I got a glock 22 with three 15 rd mags and two holsters for $350. I just have to wait till i'm 21 and have the money to get down there to go pick it up but it's as good as mine right now.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Alright no problem there man.

Taco isnt the worst anyway good to stay active in your life I'm always told.
Got a job recently making some PSA animation on smoking. It's preachy but getting paid decent cash so can't complain.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You gotta' show her you da man son!

But yeah I can imagine if you'd have to fly it'd be costly. Also in game right now if you wanna meet up.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I'm in public 3 aikido
-----
I've moved to public 6 aikido big dojo
Last edited by Freestyl30; Jan 31, 2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Alright no problem there man.

Taco isnt the worst anyway good to stay active in your life I'm always told.
Got a job recently making some PSA animation on smoking. It's preachy but getting paid decent cash so can't complain.

Hope that goes pretty well.
And I'm sitting here, playing BF4 and making random videos with Sony Vegas...I'm so productive.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...