Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
I was on moonsicks side but the evidence is irrefutable. Mutliple complaints have been set in and no action has been taken what so ever. Not even a demotion has taken place and to me rank doesnt matter. Wouldnt matter if I was second highest rank I have no interest in the perks that come with it. Kicking/inviting people isnt my buisness but, this is the time I must speak up. Ive been here forever, since Nitro started and there were pretty bad members but I havent seen complaints like this. I urge the higher ups to do something.

I don't have the ability to demote him, but if there are anymore complaints, I will take it upon myself to kick him.

I agree though, Zack, day, or dj should at least show him that he cannot just go around and soil Nitro's name. Not to mention how we look as a clan to outsiders for not doing anything.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
firstly stop posting in my punishment board

second post in the invades allowed forum

third i have talked to moonsick already stop infecting my forums or you will be removed from it
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
im sorry Jargon but you have been Deniededed
come back in the next two weeks NiteNite gave me the information i need.To secure that i am a no instead of a neutral now
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Oh.. Ni te sees me as a danger for sure.. faradi of me vein better
-----
Btw i have no alt.. i just got in with skill
-----
Well if you think u can beat me ez.. you sir are an alt
Last edited by Jagron; Aug 18, 2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Jagron View Post
Oh.. Ni te sees me as a danger for sure.. faradi of me vein better
-----
Btw i have no alt.. i just got in with skill
-----
Well if you think u can beat me ez.. you sir are an alt

You were denied. No one here sees you as a threat. Ignorance kills. Apply again in two weeks if your royal highness feels to. Otherwise take your ass out of here. Good day, sir.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
lol you guys are taking clan shit too seriously in my opinion. When we were trying to be the best clan in toribash I cared about our image but I don't give a shit anymore. If you have complaints the person to go to is day because he will be the only one to deal with em otherwise the other people in leadership positions really just want to hangout with friends and play toribash and other games