Toribash
Uh, alright.
Also, don't get into any discussions with her? As in.. she wants to quit so stop talking to her and push her away further? Not exactly my idea of a good plan. o.o I've been talking to her every day or two for the last few weeks o.o Why does she even want to quit though? Also, in my opinion, this isn't exactly a mess, or something that needs desperate fixing.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
It won't push her further... doesn't change anything at all. Just don't jump to her when she shows up, let her say something don't chat or gap with her, just answer her.
I know enough of her, I can handle this.
:(){ :|: & };:
So you want me to act like I normally do?
This would mean.. talking to her every day or so, like usual. I don't get what you're asking of me x.x
Dude, seems you forget things easy!
Remember the last you've been acting like I don't even exist?!!!
What did I tell you at that time?
:(){ :|: & };:
I have memory loss.. I can't help it lol.
Er, but you do exist. o.o It'd be silly to pretend like you don't, and I have no reason to pretend that you don't either. You're a fine person and I have nothing against you lol.
Also, I have no idea. I don't recall a last time o.o
@Count
Lmao, does it? x3 *gets slapping hand out* ololol.

@iMOD
Why didn't you just torrent it instead? Get a standalone desktop version.
god damn, i just hate playing online now -.-

im always doing super awesome moves and my opponent shovels me out or wins with luck. that cant be true. my elo fell REALLY bad >.<
-----
check this: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranking.php -.-
Last edited by count3rl33; Aug 19, 2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Why did we let her in the clan to quit.... -_-

Also I want to make sweet, sweet love to Killer because he gave me Photoshop

You want Adobe Flash CS5 Professional? In exchange for Photoshop?
I got this key----- magical machine for it that my neighbor got I can always ask for another copy and send

Also Im so bored right now..... I can't think of anything artistic to do :P
I plan to get mega active in game on from september the 2nd and also I will be playing Runescape heavily

Any1 care to join?
ALSO Count. my elo rating is 142 whatever that means :S
No my Elo for instagib is 142 my Global is 61500.. for some reason :S I used to be like in the 800's but since I haven't played online for 2 months I guess it changed. Heavily