Ranking
Snake, are you going inactive again?

Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
snek pls ;~;
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Anyone know what happened to Skulfuk?
Can't seem so find any new post from him. He left or something? Or just became another casualty of 'reason inactivity'?
-----
lol, just seen his post in support thread...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Oct 21, 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ahahaha true, true

meh i miss the time i was free, you know. it takes me around 2-3 hours to recover my mind after job to actually start doing stuff or even playing. just mindlessly browsing.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ahahaha true, true

meh i miss the time i was free, you know. it takes me around 2-3 hours to recover my mind after job to actually start doing stuff or even playing. just mindlessly browsing.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Living from Sunday to Sunday. But, than again, when I'm not working I just feel useless and I'm more prone to laziness ergo not doing anything with my free time.

Work keeps me sharp and i constantly find new things to do and make during idle working hours than I would do it when i'm on vacation.
meh, i will try taking a quick nap after job, for hour or so, so instead of 4 h wasted i will waste only one and be more focused last 3 before sleep. idk hopefully, just heard it on radio.

adult life sucks.