Toribash
good idea

thorn wanna join c3
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
I tried to join but i never got invite because glow left and no activity from leaders
.owell....
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

He was just really weird, don't bother.
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
Name: Aerofox/Cory
Belt: Black
QI: 1200+
Why I would like to join: I believe this is a great clan, and you guys obviously have a sense of humour. Humour is hard to find in clans nowadays.

I hope I am not wasting my time and you guys are inactive...
Oh... hai.
Well, I hate to be choosy especially in dry spells of inactivity.. But still, if your going to apply, it would be nice to see a bit more effort in your application. I'm fairly sure all of us prefer free form applications rather than the standard: here is my name, age, belt, QI and a bland 10 word sentence saying how good we are..
I really need to get in game and personally invite some people with decent intelligence... I would much rather see this clan put down from inactivity of the good members that we have/had rather than have its reputation stained like hell from players who clearly can't read the first post of a thread.

Anywho, time to start finding friendly, intelligent applicants. I'm not going to deal with Aerofox.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Last god u were not leader when i was applying pwender was. EH i don't remember if u did or not. ANYWAYS hey guys
BTW . Those guys form psychward are pretty annoyinng
Last edited by kball; Jul 30, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Last god u were not leader when i was applying pwender was. EH i don't remember if u did or not. ANYWAYS hey guys
BTW . Those guys form psychward are pretty annoyinng

Wow, you do realise that its not just the leader who gets a vote right?
yes i do i was just saying he wasn't the leader then.
-----
When i was going to join however the thread just turned int o a joke thread which was pretty amusing reading it. its like 351-352
Last edited by kball; Aug 2, 2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]