Ranking
Hello,Hello im Trent.Im am 13 years old, and Im Black Belt.My GMT -5 and I live in Jamaica(wow rare to see them).Well although im black belt people think im higher but I dont think so because I say they are better people.Im strong in Aikidobigdojo and thats what I have been practicing since Orange Belt.I am usually a very calm and competitive person and I really like pie.Ok that was random.I sometimes play Roblox at my cousins house and thats usually on saturdays apart from that 24/7 Toribash until im number 1.Thanks for looking at my app [Obey]
Peace out or Mia go weh as Jamaicans will say
Last edited by CyanKill; May 15, 2016 at 04:56 PM.
Name:Ingame:Apollo previously luco123 ,irl Luca Alessandro Bontempi
Age;15
GMT;Ireland +0
Replays;Below
Competitive game modes (or other strengths);I am mostly proficient in striking mods but recently I have gotten Quite good at grappling mods Such as ABD and greykido and In striking mods I am atleast still think I am good at rkmma and lenshu but I am versatile and I can adept to most mods quite comfortably and I have determination and cunning I am not very cocky I can take games very seriously if I have to.
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you);Well i could write a book on my self but ill keep it short I am very hard working when getting to the nitty gritty and I never try let anyone down I try be a team player so ill try play nice and i always love a good server where everyone is in good humor, I have also always wanted to join obey since I started playing, I thought they were top dogs and I wanted to put myself up there with them and its been a goal in this game and its one I cherish but the one I put above all Its to embed myself in this expensive community and be a valued member. I have been in a fare share of clans but the one that helped me with this goal was elite it wasn't the most active but it was fun but it died...That is why I want to join obey so I can grow more and help make new friends but more importantly for me to grow and flourish that is why I need you guys you might not need a person like me but I am sure to make it worth you while and you won't regret it.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this. Peace
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (85.0 KB, 3 views)
Dm in rk-mma.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
No arms Rk.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
Pass.rpl (74.6 KB, 2 views)
Rainbow
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
Hello,Hello im Trent.Im am 13 years old, and Im Black Belt.My GMT -5 and I live in Jamaica(wow rare to see them).Well although im black belt people think im higher but I dont think so because I say they are better people.Im strong in Aikidobigdojo and thats what I have been practicing since Orange Belt.I am usually a very calm and competitive person and I really like pie.Ok that was random.I sometimes play Roblox at my cousins house and thats usually on saturdays apart from that 24/7 Toribash until im number 1.Thanks for looking at my app [Obey]
Peace out or Mia go weh as Jamaicans will say

Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Name:Ingame:Apollo previously luco123 ,irl Luca Alessandro Bontempi
Age;15
GMT;Ireland +0
Replays;Below
Competitive game modes (or other strengths);I am mostly proficient in striking mods but recently I have gotten Quite good at grappling mods Such as ABD and greykido and In striking mods I am atleast still think I am good at rkmma and lenshu but I am versatile and I can adept to most mods quite comfortably and I have determination and cunning I am not very cocky I can take games very seriously if I have to.
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you);Well i could write a book on my self but ill keep it short I am very hard working when getting to the nitty gritty and I never try let anyone down I try be a team player so ill try play nice and i always love a good server where everyone is in good humor, I have also always wanted to join obey since I started playing, I thought they were top dogs and I wanted to put myself up there with them and its been a goal in this game and its one I cherish but the one I put above all Its to embed myself in this expensive community and be a valued member. I have been in a fare share of clans but the one that helped me with this goal was elite it wasn't the most active but it was fun but it died...That is why I want to join obey so I can grow more and help make new friends but more importantly for me to grow and flourish that is why I need you guys you might not need a person like me but I am sure to make it worth you while and you won't regret it.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this. Peace

Denied

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Name: Mist
GMT: +3
Replays
Competitive game modes (or other strengths): ABD, lenshu3ng and boxshu.
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you): I'm not sure if you care about my real life, so some things you must know about ingame stuff: Russian player, well known as madrav3n.
Prev. clans: Impro, hack, UssR.
Why Obey?: Imo Obey is still 1 of the most powerfull clans. I mean there are a lot of skillful ABD players whom I really like. Much active in forums and interesting stuff members. I'd like to be a small part of your clan.
Thanks, have a nice day.
Attached Files
abd.rpl (77.7 KB, 2 views)
abd1.rpl (55.2 KB, 2 views)
Lenshu.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
5453.rpl (88.5 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Name: Mist
GMT: +3
Replays
Competitive game modes (or other strengths): ABD, lenshu3ng and boxshu.
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you): I'm not sure if you care about my real life, so some things you must know about ingame stuff: Russian player, well known as madrav3n.
Prev. clans: Impro, hack, UssR.
Why Obey?: Imo Obey is still 1 of the most powerfull clans. I mean there are a lot of skillful ABD players whom I really like. Much active in forums and interesting stuff members. I'd like to be a small part of your clan.
Thanks, have a nice day.

Sorry man, but your application is not free form. As of now Denied.

Another try than if it's ok.
Hey there, my name is Alex or known as Mist. I'm from Russia, Moscow and yes, my english isn't so perfect as you noticed but what ever. I'm 17 years old.
About IRL: A typical hip-hop dancer and a school pupil. Fucking exams make me nervous... A half year ago I crashed with my friends in the car, we'r alive but
injury are pretty serious. My neck is broken and I got a serious
spinal cord injury, but thanks God I can walk, eat etc. Have some problems with moves but it's ok. I'm pretty lazybutt if you care, love trap and hip-hop music. That's all, I think
And now about TB life: I've been playing this game since 2009 when I was a kid. Really liked this game due to originally and capaity of creation your own moves. I got a namechenge, before it I was known as madrav3n. I'm custom belt and good in grappling/striking mods, but my favorite mod is runkido(it is). My prev. clans are: [Hack], [Impro] and [UssR]. Hack is inactive now as you know, Impro is dead and UssR is inactive too so I don't see any meaning to stay in the dead clan and try to rise it.
I'm writing this app to you guys because you have a lot of skilfull players and they don't play like dirty monkeys. (hello to flyingmonk). The most important thing is to obey each other and I really like this. It's nice to communicate with [Obey] members in the game, they'r not rude or smth...
I like you guys exactly for this gentle.
Have a nice day and thanks.
Hi, under discussion probably
Sometimes we don't discuss and just nod heads until we come to a conclusion so I can't say for sure.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة