Toribash
What are dividers?

And I completely dislike the event theme. It's too specific. Or I just don't get it. Can anyone care to explain?
yeah ok
Well, it you start off as a Boom hit, then after the boomhit you do a skeet.
Thats mainly it.

dividers are things that seperate topics, it just a creative art line.

Muur, use the Power of google or other stuff to find Dividers.
[Glyph]
just 1 ofc member quit, i was going to quit, actually i did, but, i was re-invited, and Yoyo kicked. due to some reasons. that all we know why.
:^)
ATM says he will try and do them sometime this week. Its not guaranteed though, because thats not one of ATM preferences to create. I'll do them if I find the time.

Oh and someone tell me the name of the toribash text, please.
DAMN.
I'm leaving...
Originally Posted by thenamelessone View Post
Okay, so there are no reasons related to the clan itself, this is personal to me. I'll return hopefully, but it could be a while. I just need to get away from toribash for a while. Maybe 3 Weeks. Hopefully you'll accept me back. Right now though, I've got a lot of pressure on me at home, and i need to get away. See you some other time.

/invade

You could just say you will be inactive.
To be more clear on this, the reason I'm leaving is not because I don't have access to a computer or anything else like that. I'm leaving because there are some really important events going down in my life, and I can't afford any distractions, even being in adventure feels like an obligation to me, and I have to do this because I'm becoming obsessed with adventure. I feel like I have to be here at all times, or I'll miss something. That is why I'm leaving. I will return, when this is over.
#Magnus - #Sigma