Toribash
a shop for updating threads? Oo
if I get that right it's not a good idea

But you can make one of those 'Clan' shops. Making Rosters, Clan descriptons, Background-stories, the Artwork for the roster and all like that ;)
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Eh? I thought photobucket was a picture sharing website not a editing software?
Its ok if you can't do it I can do it my self I just thought someone else might of done something different to the way I do

Well how's about I still try it though?
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Oh yeah, Rap, you've been doing this shit for free for too long.

Rap is a great organizer.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
You're allowed to make them, except they haven't really been done because I don't think anybody thinks they'd make enough tc doing so.. however I bet I could do well if I had the support. x3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Dude, If I ever knew that my internet connection is going to get screwed up I would decide on things in a different way.
I'm trying my best to spend most of my time on her, even though she can't be online much.
:(){ :|: & };:
Alright alright.. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be hard to log in to gmail or something like that, and send her an email. xP Takes like, five minutes tops.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I got my own tricks. Just lemme do my job.
And do not get into any discussion with her for my sake.
Lemme do what I can do. I've fixed this kind of mess many times before but this time is just a lil bit more tough.
:(){ :|: & };: