Toribash
She was a person that showed her tits to a guy on Skype, he screenied it and it ended up with her commuting suicide, really bad story

Anywhore, I'm here and it's amazing, I'll post pics later, we have a house litterally 20 feet from the beach
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Sounds like fun
why didn't you take me v.v
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
She was a person that showed her tits to a guy on Skype, he screenied it and it ended up with her commuting suicide, really bad story

Anywhore, I'm here and it's amazing, I'll post pics later, we have a house litterally 20 feet from the beach

All whores and bitches should commit suicide. Fuck yeah
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Oofun, shut up, you have no idea how bad her life was.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
You alredy have posted here.. Why you're using this tag ( that actually don't make nothing )?
You're welcome smosh.
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Oofun, shut up, you have no idea how bad her life was.

I red all her story , never been sad afterward . Who told her to show her boobs.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit