Toribash
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Those are set numbers. Only thing that units are losing is their HP.

Game is really old. I've made it and played it with my friends around 1991-92. It had 7 races: New World Order (humans). Haots (mutated insects), El'ary (human-like mutants), Skorgs (non-human-like mutants), Teofides (mutated sea life), Omega I (robots) and Essencionids (aliens). I've added one more: Kaiju (enormous monsters) due to the watching of Pacific Rim. :}

I might add another chaotic mutant faction later, idk.

Story is: 2030 - 53 fragments of unknown comet fell on earth and released spores that mutated whole Earth life. From those new races were born and they started to wage war against each other. Humans fight to preserve old earth, while other races fight for survival or to conquer Earth for themselves. Aliens landed later (they were the ones that bombarded Earth with mutagen comet) to find out that their plan has gone wrong and instead Earth to be 'tera-formed' to suit their needs, it became a planet full of new sentient life (varsity of races). So they also started cleansing since they can't go back (their home-world destroyed).

So, we have humans that fight to liberate Earth from all new races, some mutant fractions that fight between themselves, robots that were initially made by humans to cleanse the Earth but gone rouge and now want to destroy everything and Aliens.
Kaiju just do whatever they like to do, destroy all in their path...

Interesting stuff when it's all mixed together and played.

err just give us a link for this module and we will play it
Derp. Whan playing a game snake joined the room, chatted with onid and left, before i even saw that there were a discussion goin on in the chat... selfie-hf...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by snake View Post
err just give us a link for this module and we will play it

Can't do, impossible to simulate territories that change colors according to player possession. Tokens would work, but... They make a mess out of the map.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Looks like you got yourself a new boyfriend Deppy >:C

pix

The fuck?
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Nuff' said 'bout that guy.
-----
Gief mod powers or clean that app thread. (fix stamps etc)
And make sure you put down your vote on applicants!
(If you have been deemed worthy to speak before the council)
Last edited by Smogard49; Oct 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!