9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh hey
Hows the old clan coming along? Changed a bit since me and Uric made it I see. Anyway I'm back now, in doc. Just thought I'd say hey to the old guys and some new ones. Also who deleted my chatzilla guide thread =( that took ages to make.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Ohai Llama, the clan is fine now just some vacation inactiveness and tcs issues.
Yep, it changed, we cant smell atomic farts anymore here.

the chatzilla got merged with the logbook i think.
WELL, IT IS TIME TO ADD AN OLD FRIEND TO THE ALLY LIST.
Yosup.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Want me to find chatzilla for you?

Doesn't matter

and yeah ill be an ally =)
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

This robbing is fucking annoying although I only lost 300tc... Its so gay... People worked for their money hard (most of them) and some SMART boy/girl invents this gay new feature just because of an event. And now people has lost like half or all of their money because of noobs wanting to get money... As Bojan said this is making newbies go away from Tb.... The lots of stupid things like this.

The only ones that would rob anyone would be Gangstas. But that wouldn't be fair, because then they would be the only ones who can use this feature... So they probably decided to let everyone do it. You didn't even had to make it!!!!

Thx to SlipAnc he stopped it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!