3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey sexy Raid people,

piemanbob is trying to apply for Fr3styL, we noticed that he got rejected here.
I'm trying to dig up dirt on him to check his reputation, so it would be helpful to
know why he got rejected.

Love, and sorry for the invade.

EDIT: I'd rather have you to PM me instead of posting in here.
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Nov 20, 2009 at 09:58 AM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
Declined. He is a nuisance in-game and I found an old screen shot of him pretending to be the leader of Hybrid. kthxbai

^That.

Guessing you've already seen that so Decap should tell you if he gets on >.>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Sorry boys
My time's come guys, I'm feeling very out of this clan and it's very inactive, very few actual members post regularily.
I understand the leaders are busy with college and what not but I just don't really feel apart of this clan and I don't have any really 'best friends' here so I'm going clanless for a bit.
I'd still like to be friends with you guys and remember the good old days.
So, if you want me to I'll be an [r]tard but right now, I'd like to go by myself for a bit.

Bye guys, I'll miss you all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

[Problem] Activity Dropped
Hello fellow [raid] members,

as I see it, the activity in this clan really dropped and there aren't many who are really active. I do not want to say that I am the most active in this clan, but I look through this forum every time I sit on my laptop and if I see something which looks interesting I read it, sometimes comment. To get back to our old activity we need new, good and friendly members who have time and enjoy the clan and the game.
And thats what I want you to do, we need some promotion. We could either go for a community event or for invites. The community event doesnt make sure that people join nor its easy to do. The easiest solution of this problem is to advertise the clan, ingame and in the forums. We have many possibilities:

1. We can do it like in the beginning, when the clan had it's DSC and we used our signatures with a "Join Raid".
  2. We can ask people InGame if they would like to join. Just whisper them, tell them that raid needs experienced, cool members and ask them to join. Do not steal other clan's members.
  3. Ask random people in officiall servers and tell them to applicate, let the leaders do the rest.

I hope you guys understand the problem I am talking about, I really don't want raid to die. It would be cool if you could try some of the possibillities or suggest better ones.
If our activity continues dropping like in the past few weeks, we, as clan, have a problem. I mean raid has a really high reputation, many people know us, I don't want to loose that.

HoboJoey