Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hate these retarded comp bans. I leave because something needed to be done, I come back, reconnect no problem. When the match is over, I have a 7day ban for "failing to reconnect to last match."

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I hate these retarded comp bans. I leave because something needed to be done, I come back, reconnect no problem. When the match is over, I have a 7day ban for "failing to reconnect to last match."

if you don't reconnect within 3 minutes you'll get rekt by gabe
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
if you don't reconnect within 3 minutes you'll get rekt by gabe

gabe needs to calm down with his ban hammer
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
tfw clay blocks you and almost kills you and then you deagle him in retaliation and then clay knifes you and you deagle him in retaliation and then you get banned for too much team damage.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
And buying skins is your own prerogative, if you have some extra cash and want your guns to be pretty, go for it.

some people buy skins for gambling. i personally know a friend who bet his skins and ended up winning a $3000 awp dragon lore from one of the jackpots. he traded it for 5 different knives and lost it all in a jackpot again xD
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I got disconnected from a match and my internet was working fine. When I tried to reconnect, it said it failed to join the server. I didn't get banned though :P
>queue's with 1 le 1 dmg 1 mge and an unranked
>gets matched against 4 le's and 1 dmg

gabe pls
dreamy suicide act
I love playing wallers who only use dualies and use razer synapse to fire dualies at max speed and bhop.

Still aced the nerd 3 times because he's bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|