9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Haha! Good one chris.. heh... yeaaahh... uhh..

Remember I just perv panties.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
Chris You can make me girlish pirate set. Just sayin.. psst, head is 512x512

Ye--- No.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
You don't need permission to post here ¬¬ I'm their boss and you're mine... That means... You can bitch slap my hoes.

i am ?

Fuck Fixed.
^ You should totally do it. Or I'll chop your penis off and take your pantie privelages away.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
^ You should totally do it. Or I'll chop your penis off and take your pantie privelages away.

Meh. Bored.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 7, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Cursed Montenegrian known also as Bojan? :P Heheh. Boranija just asked me did I done that dance and I told him that it is my tori in the vid but the dance has done by snake. Now, I used translator for Maked1 and the rest. I see that u are more 'relaxed' when speaking your native language.

Yeah.. It's sure easier and few ppl won't see what i typed at least to time they translate it.. >,>