yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://www.cashle.com/?ref=Colemcneilly , praeter, go here and refer me, which will give me 1 dollar, then do offers and make a paypal acount, i made 1$ in like 10 mins, easy, 1$= 15k from TC sellers, mabye more! guys, click that link! ill treat you to 500 TC each when each of you guys refer me! After you have 1$, go to withdraw, then paypal acount, dudes its this easy. iv already made 30k in 20 mins.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Fixed.

Fixed.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
wtf? since when was there robbing?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
There isn't anymore, so don't worry about it. Btw, I should have robbed you.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I'm Bored!
Bored! What I do?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
http://www.cashle.com/?ref=Colemcneilly , praeter, go here and refer me, which will give me 1 dollar, then do offers and make a paypal acount, i made 1$ in like 10 mins, easy, 1$= 15k from TC sellers, mabye more! guys, click that link! ill treat you to 500 TC each when each of you guys refer me! After you have 1$, go to withdraw, then paypal acount, dudes its this easy. iv already made 30k in 20 mins.

Guys, do it.