Toribash
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
How about we open a recruitment thread, let all those newfags apply and then kick them out after a week just for the funzies?

Even newfags don't want to apply :<

I think we should consider some clan competitions ! Most of us haven't played tb for years now ,it
'd be fun to see each other doing some noob shit and trying to prove ourselves that we still can play !

Lie. We played shovelfighters few weeks ago. Competitions could be fun and worth trying but I doubt it will bring our activity back.
derp
Originally Posted by shadowelf View Post
but I doubt it will bring our activity back.

i don't think that anyone is expecting this. it'd just be nice to play with you after a 2 year break ;)
Doubt anyone would play anything outside of 'lol lets play sum shovelfighters'

DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Taekkyon is awesome.

It isn't, the only two good things in toribash are betabox and shovelfighters (especially the latter).

[re] | #Polska
fuck me ... i have just played some wushu ... i got so angry beacuase of one person ... i don't remember being so angry because of stupid game ;P i was about to win and i ran by an accident and this fucking douchebag joined the spectators ... i told him to play fair and he told me not to run ... i explained him that i had a break and i barely remember how to play this game ... he obviously did this again in the other game and the next one etc ... that was fucking annoying ...
That's why toribash is shit nowadays, lol. If there were only nice players around, we'd probably waste more time at it.

[re] | #Polska