Toribash
Its ok though, I probably would go like 5-20.
lol

I haven't really played ingame in quite some time. Yet a lone win a good percentage of the matches played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I quit aikido like 3-4 months ago because I started doing so bad that I lost 5 percent on my win percentage.. So having come back to it and suddenly do good was strange as hell for me.
Yea, same thing happened to me when I came back after quitting ingame for quite some time and then going on like a 13x win streak it was like... uhh what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I played again after quitting the game since always, only to realize I never knew how to play it.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Liaxo I love you like a turtle loves his shell <3

God damn me, I love you too, bae.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
seems legit liaxo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Have you ever been dragged around from a belt around your neck by a stripper with another one riding you on your back? Then "attempt" to dance around a pole, then twerk "another attempt" oh yeah, and all that in only your unddies... After that get shoved to the ground and get whipped "FUCKING HARD" on the ass with the same belt you got dragged around with... (by a stripper of course) Not to mention that they ripped your underwear before so they can whip on bare skin. And of course all that had to be on stage.. I mean cmon!

well yes My fellow clan mates... It happened to me last weekend. My friends took me out "go karting" for my birthday. Turns out they pulled in a strip club!
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
No, I have never even heard of that happening. Sounds like you had fun.
hahahahaha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
No, I have never even heard of that happening. Sounds like you had fun.
hahahahaha

many "funs" were discovered that night
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
I think someone discovered they like it rough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Holy shit greenblits I love you even more now

Were your balloons not good enough for her?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave