Toribash
Santa be patient check this thread everyday but don't post until we mention you.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
alright guys this is the last time I'm going to apply and this time I'll be patient

My name is Jonte,Colson.I am a 4th dan black belt I have 1 alt which is tofast4u2
my past clan are as listed:
BoS: was deleted during the big reset 3 years ago
iCoF: they were to inactive
secret: I was banned and failed to come back afterwards
Extreme:they (in my opinion )disrespected me to the point I couldn't take it
[-X](which wasn't official but I had fun there: my friend pressured me and I gave in to help him

and his clan [n]ight: he wouldn't listen to me whenever I gave him advice and is running the clan into the ground as we speak

as for rpls for now I only have one decent one and my in game style is relaxed random starter / reversals

I'm 14, I'll be 15 on may 12th. I consider myself to be easygoing and a good judge of character .I'm a bit of a game freak.and I love anime .I'm also just a bit arrogant :3 .
I love aikido and some other misc mods , and I hate judo .

and my special skill is that I'm a novice flame forger and I can answer just about any Tb related question you can ask.
Last edited by takuzo; Dec 4, 2011 at 09:44 AM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Cartoon, you don't say 1/3 if the whole team didn't agree, the 1/3 means 1 out of 3 teams passed him. Santa, you're still 0/3.

And jcmert, sorry bro but denied. I mean, you started your own clan after quitting yet another clan, the clan you started was only 3 days ago, and you already gave up? Really? We don't like giving up.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well A: it wasn't mine and chandler is continuously ignoring me and I find it annoying
and I was only there to help him it wasn't mine I was only leader at that time because of you have a high belt as leader it helps your clan look better
I was aslo tired of loging in as him to make it seem like we were active T_T
But if thats the you fell then thats fine
Last edited by takuzo; Dec 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
I just checked in on the Personality check, already dealt with Cartoon.

However, the ruling stands.

1/3 for Santa
Last edited by AikidoKP; Dec 4, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.