Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
HI IFRED LONG TIME NO SEE \o/

HELLO MY FRIEND
Last edited by fred; Jul 2, 2016 at 12:06 PM.
Hey. No. Sweden can't just keep sending its people over to us like this. Stay in your own country.
\o/
Congrats Mack your std results are positive
Also you've probably been accepted as a full member or something idk

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
My name is levi.I am 16 im from denver and i'm Living in longmont i moved to longmont after my mother got divorced for the second time.I've been playing toribash sense 2007 but i quit in 2014 and i've been back for about 2 weeks i have forgot the information to my main account before i left so this account is about all i have.I think i am skilled in toribash but i have my downfalls i'm still a bit rusty and cant counter that well i am more of a defensive player.I main Aikido,Aikidobigdojo, and lenshu but i will play boxshu and almost any other mod.I don't have any replays at the moment i will update you on that when i get some replays i've only played for about 3 weeks after coming back.I'm currently in (future) the reason i want to switch to [obey] from (future) is that future is not very active.I've been waring and improving alot i've gotten (future) around 300 clan points and i'm looking to do the same with this clan if you guys feel im worthy.I'm good at kickball and amarican football.I like boxing and wresling.I like top-ramen and water over other foods/drinks.I like cold weather.I like music preferably fox-stevenson,greenday.I'm slinghtly fourm active i mostly go to off topic/suggestions threads to look at what people want in the game.My Favorite vehicle is a submarine.Hope you like my applacation i'm working on some replays for you guys right now.

hattersin said I could post this on an alt.My other account got banned from a dumb post I shouldn't be banned for xD.
Hello Obey

My Name is Abdulrahman Khaled Mustafa.I am 14 years old.GMT+2.I am 2nd Black belt.I play Tb since 2014.When I was begginer in TB I was always watching Obey forum and I wished to Allah to let me join Obey.I love to watch Obey clan video.I wish to join Obey.I like Trestet I always watch him on Twitch.I am active in forums every day for 4 hours in Tb for 3 hours or more.I dont like to post many posts.But I am active always before I sleep I also see my Private messages.My favourite mods Aikidobigdojo and Xspar.I am skilled enough to win a 8th black belt or 9th black belt.My past clans was : Powpow and Tekken.I am a Swimmer in the real life and I love playing Football.I like some one to be proud of me and I am angry when Some one say at me that I am a noob.My skype name: Darknesslor.I am active in skype too.I am from Egypt.I am muslim.I like Music while playing Tb.I like to have a Family like Obey I really want to join Obey and be a member of it and all of you guys be proud of me.I love peoples to have fun with me.I Respect all peoples but I allways help peoples.I wish you guys accept my App.

Thank you for wasting your time in reading this app.
Attached Files
Obey video replay 1.rpl (52.2 KB, 7 views)
Obey video replay 2.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
Obey video replay 3.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
Obey video replay 7.rpl (57.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 14, 2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Obey Clan App