0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt: 3rd dan soon to be 4th
References: None :[
Replays:
Favourite mod: wushu,Judo,TK
Why you wish to join: I wanna join this clan because it is well known and has alot of good members in it,Popular members at that.
Why we should let you join: I can contribute Respect,Responsibility,Tc,Trruthfulness, im also very helpful.....im active
Do you have access to IRC?: Yes
Past history: 2 infractions....illegal bump and useless post.also clan virus i left it because it isn't active anymore.
About you: My real name is Josh live in Saint Louis and im very funny,have a big sence of humour....i don't take stuff to serious to fast unless it get's out of hand.i love listening to music through out the day.Im very active on toribash and im 13 years old live with my moms and dad..i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.all of them Older than me im am the youngest...my dad is 38 and my mom is 37 and all my siblings are under 18 :| i live in a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms ye over.My sister's are true computer hogger's but untill my dad bought me my own pc for my birthday i was so happy.i play football i play for herbert hoover football team.i go to fanning middle school im in 7th grade im a AVID student(only certain students get accepted to AVID)Im very talented i know how to flip and draw my favorite class is Gym and Com Arts my least favorite is Social Studies (history class) My favorite color is Red im not interested in any gang's (bloods & Crips etc)When i grow up i will be a pro football player atleast i hope ....well i hope thats enough information guys
Last edited by meloman766; Oct 22, 2009 at 12:59 AM.