Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

totally random post inc.

i just made it from MG1 to MGE in a day after hovering in GNM-MG2 for about 3 months.

FML.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Do you lose elo if you get kicked in a competitive?

if after you're kicked your team wins the match you will gain elo
if after you're kicked your team looses the match you will loose elo.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Anyone here DMG?

I used to be DMG but then I tried to get silver
dreamy suicide act
Scream left kinguin and joined Titan. Any opinions? Personally, i think that Kinguin is a solid team and that scream should have stayed.
http://www.hltv.org/news/16006-titan-sign-scream

I have one more thing to ask: what are your opinions in buying in game skins? Ie. knives. Do you think its worth it? Cuz I see a lot of lower ranks with nice skins and all.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Sep 27, 2015 at 08:45 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

woa scream left a shit team for a more shitty team? that's sad... waiting for him to be in a big team like vp, gaynatic, nip, envy or tsm... still dreaming.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
woa scream left a shit team for a more shitty team? that's sad... waiting for him to be in a big team like vp, gaynatic, nip, envy or tsm... still dreaming.

I dun see him in any of the teams that you described. Also, maniac just recently quit his job to commit fully to the cs go pro scene and he got kicked out of Titan. Titan would do better without smithzz but shox would prolly leave Titan if smithzz does so i dun think that would work out either I'd like to see how this new roster would work out tho ;)
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
Scream left kinguin and joined Titan. Any opinions? Personally, i think that Kinguin is a solid team and that scream should have stayed.
http://www.hltv.org/news/16006-titan-sign-scream

I have one more thing to ask: what are your opinions in buying in game skins? Ie. knives. Do you think its worth it? Cuz I see a lot of lower ranks with nice skins and all.

Old news, but I'm glad that Titan is getting some more firepower. Shox is my favorite player and seeing him with a team that has even a slight bit of potential is great. All they need now is NBK and they'll have their VeryGames lineup back!

And buying skins is your own prerogative, if you have some extra cash and want your guns to be pretty, go for it.
Last edited by NotShadow; Sep 27, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

you're annoying

edit: also i just got a fucking week ban on my smurf for getting kicked too much :c
Last edited by Clay; Sep 28, 2015 at 12:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
you're annoying

edit: also i just got a fucking week ban on my smurf for getting kicked too much :c

let me guess
you were trying to derank
dreamy suicide act