Toribash
What's up my tori's, Mani here first ima talk about my [Toribash Life]

My in game name is Mani and this is my main account. (I do have another account named Maniholder, thats like a holder for all my tc and and dead clan called (Osiris)). I've been playing Toribash for 5 and a half years. Through out that time the clans ive been was (JL), Toribash, (Osiris), and [Im]. Also I've been banned once from a person saying I scammed him, which I didn't and that was 3 years ago which is why my join date is messed up. Some infractions from some "useless" comments.
I do like doing wars but in not a war man, I usually do spars. I am a spar man I could send some replays but I'm not home at the moment. But i can do any mod that you'll give me. But if you do need me for a war you can just message me on discord.
I am very active when it comes to forums the first forum I usually check is the clans then the news and events, then ill just do whatever but I am on my phone when I check them. But I did just got off of a 2 week ban (because of the DMW event) so I need to recover some of the forums that I didnt see. I'm active in game but not much.
Ima tell you why in my real life part.

[Real Life]

My real name is Mani I am 17yrs old, my height is 6'4", I am African-American (light-skin). My time zone is CDT UTC -5, ,born and raised in Chicago I still do live in Chicago. I'm current in Aurora with my uncle and aunt for High School I go to school at West Aurora High School it is my first year there, plus it's my senior year there so it will be my last year. School starts at 7:30am and ends at 3:00pm.
I have no Job out side of home but I do get paid 100$ a week to clean the house (Ballin!!!). I dont be on Toribash in-game that much because I usually play on the ps4 becuase I have to make videos for YouTube. Or my uncle forces me to go outside the house for some stuff. I play my ps4 a whole lot so if you want to add me its Mani191.
[Real deep things] about me is that I'm not really nice to people I don't know, But if you do need anything ill do it for you. My health is horrible, I smoke a lot of weed like 1 pound a month. I do get mad real easy, like if you do something stupid ill get pissed off real quick. I don't enjoy my life. I got a dog though, and I do like the walking dead. I also like aliens.

And Trestet I still got that beer for you.

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
@Mani, posted for discussion

Edit:
@Mani, welcome to (AS)!
Hope you have a great time with us, invited ya.
Last edited by Trestet; Oct 19, 2017 at 07:52 PM.

It's your Dad i mean.....Swat! that's it
A bit about myself:
I'm a ugly 17yrold male who has addictions with Emojis to cover up the shame. And Zwar is a idiot who plays CSGO; I live in Australia NSW my timezone is GMT/UTC + 10:00 hour it's pretty shit cause i almost always miss out on the Etourney also Australia sucks cause our internet is bad and it makes me want to punch Trestet in the face, I love blaming my mistakes on people to make me feel less shit about my self just like i showed you there LOVE YOU TRETSTET. I'm mostly always on my computer kicking back through my spare time if not i'm making laundry if you know what i mean

Toribash:
I'm just your retarded 5th dan who loves to party, And you're probably asking wtf does he mean, well i love to kick back in quick aikido and watch my QI climb as i shred the streaks just like Milf being shredded. Which then his name came. - Cause you know milf ahh don't worry, I also love Boxshu but hey who doesn't

Extra:
Zwar is my Dad, Some milky replay i decided to dish up to show you the saltiness of my people here in Australia

PS. Did you know our toilets flush the other direction :O

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Attached Files
NUGGETSSSS.rpl (33.5 KB, 2 views)
I DON'T DUEL. BUT I LOAN
Blur's (AS) Application

Hey, my name's Blur, and I'm applying for (AS).

About me

I'm 15, turning 16 in March, and I live in England (GMT+0) I only speak English, and my hobbies are sports, video games, sometimes piano, and watching YouTube. I enjoy hip-hop, rap and "grime", a type of rap originated from London. I occasionally play games like Team Fortress 2, FIFA, NFS, UFC and Skate 3 when I have spare time or when I'm bored. I'm very active in Toribash, both in-game and on forums, usually spending hours a day on here because I don't have a life seriously please help me jesus. I enjoy playing the following mods:

- Boxshu (2nd favorite mod)
- ABD (main mod)
- Greykido
- Mushu/wushu
- A bit of tk
- Fun mods such as shovelfighters, acrojoust, msds, etc.

Whenever I'm online, the places you'd find me would be in a bet server, QA room, public/black belt room, hosting or playing in an ETourney, or browsing Wibbles, Market forums, or the Events and Clan Discussion forums.

Why I'm applying

(AS) is a chill, fun clan with active members that I know and have talked to on multiple occasions. I would love to get to know more of the members more by being a part of this clan and talking with members more frequently.

Previous clans

[Attack] - Dead, had no active members
(_) - Was in glitch_ for 10 weeks as an owner and 2 weeks as a member. Left a couple weeks ago. Decided to go for something new, and I didn't think I could single-handedly manage a clan at this time.
(burst) - Planned on making this a new project, but the other leader got banned and I don't have the time to manage a clan single-handedly.

Ways to contact me

Discord: Blur#2145

Replays

Not really a replay-maker, but here are two of my 'meh' SP replays down below.

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Attached Files
# Forgetting my creators.rpl (106.6 KB, 2 views)
# Downgraded.rpl (55.3 KB, 2 views)
Application
Hey, I'm Req. I'm just a normal person, that just wants ot have a fun time on Toribash. I like challenges. I'm from Manhattan. My timezone is EST. (UTC - 5:00) I'm 13 years old, not scared to talk on most Discord channels. I'd like to join this clan because of how often they war, unlike other clans. Again, to state, I like challenges. Why'd you think I join Toribash? I'm pretty good at Aikido, and decent at Mushu. I'm also great at Judo. I also like ABSOLUTELY KILLING MY ENEMIES*trig gerhappy**tr iggerhappy** triggerhappy**bloodymess **bloodyme ss* LEL OKAY, THANKS FOR READIN MY APPLICATION, SUBSCRIBE, KIKE, AND TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS

Heyo, my name is Marcos, I'm from Brazil ( GMT -3 )
16 year old, I play this game A LOT, I always have free time, so I can help in wars, events and whatever you guys want me to do.
Well, I dont think I have much more to add on that, guess this Is all the necessary information,

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:17 PM.