Toribash
Yes, just yes.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
I just want to know:
Why did you leave Aeon in the first place?
Nice work adding sarcasm to your app, finally someone sarcastic and not someone who just makes lame puns, *looks at Chirs, me, Azure and Skylar.

this is a serious thread. Please leave such jokes to the rest of the board.

If I remember correctly, ckytoh was kicked for inactivity...

can you promise you'll stay? Otherwise its a NO
I was never kicked dude as far as i remember lol but you will have to ask animal. i know at one point i was inactive but i dont actually remember being kicked from any clan
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
I was never kicked dude as far as i remember lol but you will have to ask animal. i know at one point i was inactive but i dont actually remember being kicked from any clan

Well I can't seem to find anything in the forum so I can't be sure. However if it really is like you said and you left to join Grim Reapers, that doesn't affect my vote in any positive way-

I hate everyone who leaves. No matter for what clan. If you join Aeon you stay until you die- thats how a family works.
Isnt Vipertech part of this family even tho he left the clan to make another clan?

Also after doing a bit of googling of my self it turns out i may have forgotten 2 or 3 clans but i remember leaving 2 of them due to them dying and having no real option of staying
One of which only the truly oldschool would remember which is [MW] - Most Wanted
and the other being [Mafia]

I still rarely speak to Gamer4200 who was the leader of [MW] but he had handed ownership over to a guy called YourFace if hes still around i have no idea but thats when the clan truly died.

Mafia on the other hand i dont remember how they died but they died

Extreme on the other hand i don't remember being there but apparently i was and apparently my reasons for leaving there was to do with the fact i didn't like being there.
which makes me think it was because i didn't know anyone in the clan and even to this day i don't recognize a single one of there members names.

Apologies for that i only found this while trying to see if i was kicked from the clan and it seems more evident that i left.
Last edited by CkyToH; Mar 16, 2015 at 02:10 PM.
as far as i remember you just left us to go with Viper so thats ok
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
don't worry about chirs, he forgot about vipertech and dealornodeal, they both left and dealornodeal came back a short while ago so, its a bit bias
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Well I can't seem to find anything in the forum so I can't be sure. However if it really is like you said and you left to join Grim Reapers, that doesn't affect my vote in any positive way-

I hate everyone who leaves. No matter for what clan. If you join Aeon you stay until you die- thats how a family works.

Agreed.
I already feel part of the family, I can't imagine ever leaving for another clan ;'(
Thanks guy's
I dont plan on being a background member if i get into the clan again, i like to lend my hand in organizing and arranging stuff like events and as some know the radio im working on creating for the game. Some may remember the few clan events i ran at one point like the skaters challenge and the parkour challenges back when i had the TC and items to host them lol. So if any of you remember these you will already know im very much into organisation

Also rune i do consider leaving the clan as a bad choice in my own mind but i dont really want to go into reasons why.